An innovative software program
created for managing online hotel reservations and distribution on IDSs and GDSs.
Developed by analyzing the demands of hoteliers, myCRS is now the most advanced, versatile and competitive technological solution available to meet the needs of revenue management and reservation managers. A sophisticated system with 2-way, integrated IDS and GDS distribution, it offers High speed synchronization, Guaranteed update security and Management from one single program.
FRONT END ADVANTAGES
myCRS offers a reservation user interface that is very attractive in
- Usability and response speed
- Perfect integration with website graphics
- Responsive layout
The system has integrated GDS connectivity with code OK, Alesia Hotels.
myCRS is an international application available in 28 languages, can be used in any time zone and manages all currencies.
INTEGRATED CHANNEL MANAGER
It has an integrated Synchro Channel Manager that connects 2-ways to over 100 OTAs and Metasearch channels.
myCRS allows you to increase reservations and, in turn, conversions
- It has a professional and intuitive online reservation front-end
- It is integrated with all conversion monitoring systems
- It allows for optimization of sales in all market segments (individual customers, groups, travel agencies, tour operators, corporates clients)
Flexible and complete
- It can be used by both independent business and leisure hotels, resorts, apartments and B&Bs
- ‘Virtual’ rooms can be created, allowing the same room type to be sold at different prices without changing the inventory
- It allows you to create and manage, in a simple way, discounts, loyalty programs, group agreements and voucher sales
Software program for managing offline reservations (CRO)
The myCRS platform includes a sophisticated software program for managing offline reservations: it provides prices and availability for the various active tariffs, taking into account all discounts and restrictions, just like the online booking engine.
Moreover it allows you to:
- Prepare quotations
- Plan your follow-up to customer inquires
- Store reservations/quotations in your ‘basket’
- Manage banking transactions
- Manage customer recall services
- Manage requests from the website (e.g. requests to be contacted with an offer/quotation).