AutoClerk’s President, Gary Gibb, is featured in the Jon Albano’s latest podcast for Lodging Leaders. Gary reveals…
- What a hotel Property Management System (PMS) is, what it does, and how it has evolved over the years.
- What makes a PMS great, including powerful integrations to other systems to provide a complete solution.
- The differences between an interface vs integration, and why you should care.
- The security issues you should be aware of.
- The difference between premise-based systems versus cloud-based systems.
- What the future looks like. Hint: Gary feels block chain is where it’s all gonna go.
Gary Gibb is President and co-founder of AutoClerk, Inc. He is a graduate of the University of California San Diego with a degree in Applied Physics & Information Sciences. Prior to founding AutoClerk, he worked as a programmer for the operating systems software company, Network Consulting of Vancouver, BC, Canada, as well as a hotel management company, Thunderbird Management, of Oakland, California. “Having been in the PMS business for nearly three decades, I’ve seen many a PMS vendor come and go, but AutoClerk remains steadfast.”